This Medication Administration online training course is designed for workers who administer drugs in all health and social care settings. It covers the legal aspects, the responsibility of the designated persons, the different categories of drugs as well as how to administer drugs safely.
Medication Administration Learning Outcomes
- Understand the legal framework
- The roles and responsibilities of the designated persons
- Understand the different categories of drugs and how they work
- Understand how to administer drugs safely and keep records
- Understand how to deal with drug errors
- Understand the legal requirements on storage and disposal of drugs
Assessment: Candidates will have a short assessment within and at the end of the course.
Duration: 3 hours
Certification: Available on successful completion of the course.
Our courses are:
- Skills for Care aligned
Affordable to suit your budget
High quality and value for money
Based on best practice knowledge to gain the highest standards