+234 805 028 2332 info@warubit.com.ng

Do you wish to  live and work in Canada?

The easiest path now to Canada is through the study route for an Undergraduate Program in any of the Designated Learning Institutions. 

This allows you to work and school without a work permit. The Canadian Embassy will give you a study Visa only if you have been offered an admission by a DLI, and of course, you must pass all the embassy requirements even though you get an admission from a DLI.

Most universities (DLIs) will ask you to deposit 50% of the school fees, which is nothing less than $1,500 before they decide to give you admission. Some schools are way higher than that – up to $7,000 upfront. But, good news is, we have lists of schools that does not require any deposit for school fees before they grant you admission, plus, IELTS is NOT required! The school only requires you to pay an admission processing fee of $120 or $150 before they process your admission. If you are interested, admission is currently ongoing and deadline is less than 2 weeks. Admission is subject to availability of spaces, so, hurry.